"Trick Photography and Special Effects" by Evan Sharboneau - A Closer Look



To conduct a review of DO in general, I 'm not , but I wanted in this case. It is interesting that depth and written by Evan Sharboneau of " trick book" . In fact, I absolutely loved it . It is please to educate photographers all the steps on how to get a picture of their special effects. But for those who do not have what you need to get a camera in their life, you use many special effects in camera , without complications , it can be done again. Also in this book offers simple understanding to help the photography enthusiasts in a very simple manner.

To complete this method , the approach to cover , I was delighted to read a book on. The proud , Evan made themselves. The wealth of information , all photographers , regardless , it is at this level of the scene itself should grab a copy of this book.

Painting of the effect of exposure to light and long

Setting the shutter speed

Aperture setting

Setting the ISO

I set the white balance

Painting and adjustment of the common light Generic

That you have some of the myriad things that come through in the book. I'll be there more , is the list of possible "T here now .

Evan is very successful. It can be created in post- processing or end lighting , you photography , he told us a lot about the art of other great photography . In other words , at the end of creating your photo. Him to go into details , just to create a final picture, I liked the way from beginning to end , you defined how to work together. Evan , lighting, and it covers in detail , is the photography button .

When you open the first book, I was struck with a large table of contents.

Information it provides is because he is so great , the first place where I feel a little more. It will be everything you need to know as better lighting, but the camera described frankly and easily, for more information , another technique and composition software simply does not say.

High-speed shooting

One of my favorite features was the high speed shooting party in his book. Want to see what it looks like when the balloon burst ? As they were shot in slow motion , shot at high speed, you get the picture. This is the part that you do not want to miss. (You can set this at home yes) tells you all the devices you want to buy equipment and how you put it all together .

The photos are outstanding. I was excited at the possibility of my own to take photos at high speed myself done. I can not wait to try .

Also Evan , I will cover the section of macro photography and bubbles. The picture is beautiful , you really look, and is transported into another world . You can produce a great effect, a very interesting close up and bubbles abstract photo pictures . Watch the dynamic vortex of water on the surface of the bubble, the surrealist style, you look like something from the book of fantasy.

Fortunately, it is possible to draw the smoke is also a book . Since I get the photography enthusiasts as me at how to make a smoke, I am grateful. I can now return to Evans . I love this part . For things to use as a background, about the lighting, it is what you need to capture the smoke just to produce a great performer and interesting. You do not need to use the cigarette smoke you . In addition, you can use the smoke of incense .

Recommendation of the e -book , the final evaluation

For many years I have been many photographers . It not only takes good pictures when you first start , I know how difficult it is , but the effect in particular. Action , fun and easy , Evan , it will be during the really enlightenment. I recommend this book highly . I recommend it to all my clients to learn photography .

It is easy to learn with pleasure by creating an image of your first special effects . I recommend getting a copy of his book . It is worth $ 97 , but I think it should be asked for the price of two degrees seriously. Worth much less than the current expenditure thereof . This shows the generous nature of the author.